You can relax knowing that we have everything covered in creating the finish you want.
- Any items removed from the wheel are marked with a job number for identification throughout the duration of the job.
- We assess the damage to the wheel and write a report, which is used to give staff an exact idea of what is required to restore the factory finish of the wheel.
- We then check run out, straighten and true up the wheel where necessary.
- The wheel is then washed removing any basic surface grime that will get in the way of a true finish.
- We recreate the original finish and texture by way of sanding, machining, or sandblasting, or polishing where required.
- The computer driven lathe can be programmed to nearly every machined wheel surface on the market keeping up with the latest wheel surface patterns from all wheel manufacturers around the world.
- The wheel surfaces are hand-rubbed to remove chips and small imperfections.
- The original finish may require painting and clear coating or polishing, depending the client requirements. All painting is carried out in our full down draught spray booth/oven and additional drying is carried out under infrared spot heaters.
- Finished wheels then undergo a final inspection before being wrapped, packed, and then freighted to the client's address.
- Should the wheels come to us with tyres, once the wheels have been repaired or reconditioned we will refit and fully balance the wheels and tyres before delivery back to the client.